CONTRACTOR: Marketing Associate
The Hurricane Network is seeking motivated and fast paced individuals to join THN’s marketing and outreach team. For this position, candidates are responsible for marketing products to the consumer or client. Develops campaigns, works with product development team, and participates in launching and promoting the product.
- Gathering and analyzing consumer behavior data (e.g. web traffic and rankings)
- Conducting market research to identify new revenue opportunities
- Managing daily administrative tasks to ensure the Marketing department runs smoothly
- Keep organized records of marketing metrics and results of past campaigns
- Conduct outreach to potential sponsorships and donors.
- Must have authorization to work within the United States of America.
- Must be at least 18 years old and can legally sign a contractor agreement
- Knowledge of marketing digital tools and techniques
- Solid computer skills, including MS Excel, web analytics and Google Adwords
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills with a goal-oriented attitude
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Knowledge in tropical meteorology